We are looking for a senior WordPress front-end Developer to join our collaborative studio!
(Learn more about us here.)
The right person will have:
- Ability to manage large projects with minimal oversight
- Produce development deliverables that fulfill clients’ needs under the oversight of Head of Development
- Full understanding of WordPress
- Ability to contribute to starterstall and participate in advanced discussions around technical implementations
- Ability to break down complicated concepts for clients and help guide the strategy
- Ability to assess one’s own efficiency and provide accurate estimates, as well as determine other team members’ strengths and weaknesses and collaboratively delegate tasks with other team members
- Awareness of when to check in/ask for help
If you’re a fit, drop us a line at email@example.com.
Be sure to include your portfolio, and why you think you’d be simpatico with our studio.
Note that if it seems like a fit, we may ask you to tackle a short (paid!) coding challenge.